Curious about all Religion, Believer in None !!
Who Am I?
A few words About Me.
Prabin Parajuli was born in a beautiful country Nepal and he is 20-something years old.
Also, he’s now gonna stop referring to himself in a third person because I’m writing this by myself. I am a normal human being just like you but with different goals in life.
When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a Vet, a successful Business Man, Software Engineer, an Army and a Philanthropist. I’ve just accomplished two out of the five so far. Moreover, I love writing blogs when I get bored. I adore animals more than humans.
I was born on February (I won’t reveal date xD, ’cause I hate birthday gifts 😛 ) in the 90‘s (I guess this means I’m a Pisces, but I don’t really care about it because I never believed in hor(r)orscope).
I love to write what I feel. Technically speaking, I put my thoughts into writing. Most people want consistent opinions every day. However, I am not consistent. Sometimes, I think one thing, and sometimes the other. This seems to be different from all the people who think the same way all the time.
Some Random Facts About Me
- I’m not a photogenic but I look better in real life !! I’m serious.
- I would kill you with the amount of Random Movies’ Knowledge I have. I could suggest you some of the very good movies that you won’t regret.
- I can count the number of friends that I have.
- I hate it when people tYpE LyKe Th!$ !!
- I love meditating but the voice inside my head is too LOUUD !!
- I will probably defeat you in Chess.
- If you love pets then you are already one of my favorite persons.
- People often get mystified by my designation as a Computer Engineer. But I’m not. I’m just a Programmer or let’s say Web Developer.
- I love Science but not what they teach in School. I am a huge follower of Stephen Hawking, Einstein, Tesla, and many more.
- I believe in Superheroes rather than Man-Made Gods.
- I am bad at keeping promises. I promise you on this.
- If someone follows me on Twitter, there is more than 120% chance that I follow him/her/it back.